Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaching sentimentality

As the semester is wrapping up quickly i find myself cherishing every class period more and more. I realize now how lucky i was when i walked into the class room the first day. The group of kids i have had the pleasure of teach this semester has been stellar. They have been more than good participants, they have helped me become a better teacher and person by maintaining real and constructive conversations with me every class period. Of course there were days were i struggled to keep cool and not go on a rant about this and that. still I feel like i will always remember this 1st class. The mistakes i made will be remembered for a little while until i have to focus on new mistakes. Contrarily, the positive interactions with individuals and the class as a whole will be remembered for many years to come. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment