Saturday, October 8, 2011

Going to the blue river tomorrow. I am pretty excited to get out of the house and away from the computer. We will be kayaking for a change which will keep us from rummaging through poison ivey and dodging cottenmouths. Hurra! I feel pretty guilty through. I should be writing my proposal. I have invested nearly every free hour into this but still feel like i have not accomplished much. I learned how bad my writing is and how shallow my scientific understanding is. It seems like no matter how much i read i can never bring myself to the cutting edge. It funny how hard i have worked to get to where i am, and yet I am so far from where i want to be. It feel like im on a never ending journey without a railing to lead me to where i need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment