Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fishing

I never understood the fun in fishing. I have numerous friends that live by the phrase " a bad day fishing is better than any good day working". we can spend time arguing about this statement but to what end. its just a saying. anyway, i discovered the joy of fishing on my own. I found a fishing hook attached to some fishing line in a creek ( that my companion was sampling, see prior posts). I quickly assembled a fishing pole and got after some minnows in a shallow pool. I eventually got bored of watching them scurry around and moved to a bigger fishing hole. unfortunately the big fish were not interested in what i had to offer. so i attached a bit of my protein bar (my lunch) to the hook in hopes of getting a bigger fish to nibble on it. alas, they came out of their hiding spots, but none every took a bite. After a while i was bored, but had discovered a new hobbie. now i just have to make it legal. (im getting a license for next time) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment