Tuesday, September 20, 2011

whatever

I am lucky to have such a good and helpful group of student in my course. They are by far the best group i have ever had. By best i mean that they interact very well with me and with other students. I find myself explaining less and less as the course progresses because they are explaining things to each other. Some students even volunteer to share their understanding of concepts in front of the entire class! It shows me that the environment is comfortable for the students and that they do not feel intimidated by me or other students. This is an experience i never had as an undergraduate. I admit that their participation is not completely altruistic fore they are looking at me to make sure that they themselves understand the concepts correctly. Either way, the student support each other and support me what i misspeak or just have a bad day. I am truly amazed of the positive attitude in my class room.

1 comment: